Ph.D.: In electronics from Iran University of Science and Technology, 2001. Overall GPA 18.38/20.
Thesis: “Designing a Neural Network Based ABFT System for Linear Processing of Digital Systems”.
M.Sc.: In electronics, Amir Kabir University (Tehran), 1995 overall GPA 18.42/20.
Thesis: “Designing and Implementation of an Eight Processor Shared Memory Parallel System based on TMS320c25 for real time Image processing”
B.Sc.: Electronic Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashad, Mashad Iran, 1992. Overall GPA 18.22/20.
Thesis: “Designing and implementation of an automatic hardware tester for IBM PC/XT Computers”
Multiview Video Coding
Passive and Active Sound Localization
Low Cost Inertial Navigation Systems
Interested Research Fields
Real Time Digital Signal Processing
Fault Tolerance and Neural Networks
Image Processing and Machine Vision
Interested Teaching Fields
Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits, Sensors and Conditioning Circuits, Hardware and Software, Industrial Applications
Under Graduate Courses
· Microprocessors (Microprocessor I) Every Spring Semester (2006- Now)
· Interfacing Circuits Every Fall Semester (2004- Now)
Post Graduate Courses
· Advanced Microprocessors Every Fall Semester (2006- Now)
· Parallel Processing Every Spring Semester (2007- Now)
· Mechatronics I Every Spring Semester (2010- Now)